NEED A NEW KEYBOARD, ANY SUGGESTIONS?

4 hours ago, machida said:

I was using a corsair strafe for a few years it was pretty good. Using an asus scope now and it's been great. As long as it is smaller form factor and mechanical I'm usually not too picky.

i might have to check it out corsair since doxy recommend also

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 3:58 PM, Feared said:

I'm gonna buy a new keyboard because I've had mine for a while and there's a problem with my W key. any suggestions? I have razer blackwidow chroma rn

I use the redragon keyboard. Personally it works for me and it suites me very well, but idk i think keyboard and mouses are really personally preferences.

I got a no name one of amazon i actually really like. did a ton of research and landed on EPOMAKER EP84 RGP Hotswap wired mechanical gaming keyboard with PBT dye subbed keycaps (gateron red). it was 85 bucks and had tons of great features like if a key breaks you can just replace that one key easily. and the form factor is great. has all the F1-12 keys that i needed for gaming, but no numpad. super compact so i have more room to move my mouse. I love this keyboard lol

7 hours ago, YKJosh said:

I use the redragon keyboard. Personally it works for me and it suites me very well, but idk i think keyboard and mouses are really personally preferences.

i use to have that keyboard months months ago wasnt good but wasnt bad

2 hours ago, YKJosh said:

yeah it has its cons, but i was a budget keyboard for me i like the way it feels, and ive gotten comfortable w it.

i got recommended corsair keyboard's and they seem nice i would also recommended if you have the funds for it