Elusion HWID Spoofer + EFT Question

ElaUwU

Question

I'm a pre-customer about to purchase in 1-2 days gonna grab EFT and HWID Spoofer are you guys able to include some instructions on the proper method of using the HWID Spoofer and Injecting for EFT? or is this information on Forum already but I can't see until I've purchased?

I assume it's just the normal process of opening loader, logging in selecting HWID Spoofer letting that run and spoof then select Escape From Tarkov package in loader and click load and wait for that to tell you open game?       

Edit - my winver build looks alright ? 

Thanks guys      

FzTX0Ky.png

Edited by ElaUwU

8 answers to this question

I assume it's just the normal process of opening loader, logging in selecting HWID Spoofer letting that run and spoof then select Escape From Tarkov package in loader and click load and wait for that to tell you open game?       

I'd assume so too, but please keep in mind that using a spoofer is an additional risk to get detected, which could get you banned. Of course this spoofer is as new as it could get, but it's open to the public, so everyone can buy it, which decreases the likelyhood of it being as safe as it'd be invite-only.

Considering the compatibility history for elusion, it should definitely work with your Windows version and anything above that. There'll only be issues when having an Windows version that's too old, like 1909 or so.

Appreciate the information and also love your EFT montage video the music you put was a great choice, would of been great to keep the spoofer invite only like other items on the store here but oh well. I'm curious the account you made that video on end up getting smacked with ban hammer or are you still good ? Happy Holidays :) 

18 minutes ago, ElaUwU said:

Appreciate the information and also love your EFT montage video the music you put was a great choice, would of been great to keep the spoofer invite only like other items on the store here but oh well. I'm curious the account you made that video on end up getting smacked with ban hammer or are you still good ? Happy Holidays 🙂

Thank you. I'm still going strong, I'm cheesing on my main EOD account since 3 weeks with elusion and have used another provider for a month before as well, but I'm not a rager either way, I only use

• Infinite Breath
  • No Recoil
  • No Sway
  • Infinite Stamina

95% of the time to kill people and prefer a more legit playstyle. I only use aimbot when I'm forced to vs other hacker or bosses + guards to not get one tapped by them. We also have some people who are raging all the time and not have been banned on a non-EOD account, so that proofs that it definitely helps that this is a invite-only cheese.

10 hours ago, ElaUwU said:

I'm a pre-customer about to purchase in 1-2 days gonna grab EFT and HWID Spoofer are you guys able to include some instructions on the proper method of using the HWID Spoofer and Injecting for EFT? or is this information on Forum already but I can't see until I've purchased?

Edit - my winver build looks alright ? 

Thanks guys      

FzTX0Ky.png

Better use cheese without spoofer. More safe

5 hours ago, Vandy said:

Better use cheese without spoofer. More safe

I've been cheesing on Tarkov since when labs was free to go into so I've had 2 bans on this computer so I'm not sure if I'm HWID banned on my main serials or not, I assume it'd legit be a matter of buying an account and waiting for a ban to check ? 

7 hours ago, ElaUwU said:

I've been cheesing on Tarkov since when labs was free to go into so I've had 2 bans on this computer so I'm not sure if I'm HWID banned on my main serials or not, I assume it'd legit be a matter of buying an account and waiting for a ban to check ? 

Precisely. The only way to check if you're HWID banned is to play EFT on a new account and see if you get banned within 24 hours. If so, you're HWID banned. If not, you're good to go.

12 hours ago, ElaUwU said:

If they already banned you twice Im pretty sur you are HWID banned