IF YOU COULD REFUND ALL YOUR PURCHASES ON ONE GAME WHAT WOULD IT BE?

7 hours ago, Mutiny said:

Cyberpunk, just refund me the whole game. I’ve never regretted any other purchase of a game generally because I don’t purchase DLC but cyberpunk is something I regret, overhyped and under delivered.

a lot of bugs no?

4 minutes ago, Feared said:

wasnt  cyberpunk good though?

Ever since the mess of a launch it has had I haven't looked into it again, it was literally unplayable and apprently still has a lot of bugs even with the amount of updates they've released. It honestly killed all of the fun and motivation I've had to continue playing it.

1 hour ago, Feared said:

a lot of bugs no?

Hella bugs, super unoptimised and half the game is missing that was promised in the hard copy pre ordered edition with landmarks showing that aren’t actually there because they were scrapped or whatever to release it in time 

15 hours ago, Mutiny said:

Hella bugs, super unoptimised and half the game is missing that was promised in the hard copy pre ordered edition with landmarks showing that aren’t actually there because they were scrapped or whatever to release it in time 

i use to watch a couple streamers and they would just talk about all the bugs lul

• 2 weeks later...