review

Feared

this is someone who purchased with their own money and has not gotten a trial

I've been testing this cheat for about 3 hours now and I have to admit that even though this cheat is still in beta this cheat is legit

Quick summary:

Aimbot 7/10
aimbot is very sticky and sometimes it just doesn't lock all at all

ESP 8/10
ESP is pretty decent i think the font is a little too thick and should be lowered ( only problem is if you move too quickly the esp doesn't stick and if you kill someone sometimes the esp will stay)

misc/ etc. 5/10
some of the lootboxes and weapons dont show up but if they do and you pick it up the esp will stay there and sometimes it will not show some things like armor / boxes

Hud/Overlay/Theme 10/10
the hud is pretty clean love how simple it is and looks straight forward 

overall its a good decent still needs some work but i understand it's new to scene some things need tested which i understand
for everything i give it 7/10

3 minutes ago, Doxy said:

Thank you very much for your review.

Keep in mind we just released and we are still optimizing and adding new features.

We are about to push a big update for the MW cheat soon.

Regards,

Elusion Team

stated at the bottom that i understand it's a nice cheat and still needs fine tuning 

3 hours ago, spayder7111 said:

But dont forget that the main thing is - detectability. I guess everyone will agree that its better be with quirks and small issues but undetectable(as much as it can ofc) rather than looking and working fine but will get detected. If you know what i mean

i dont think it will get detected anytime soon. they seem like they know what their doing