Verification Apply time?

5 hours ago, apoch12 said:

You may have not filled the application requirements correctly or it may have been denied. Admins will wait for a few applications to come through to accept/deny, and I was accepted after approx 24 hours after sending an application two days ago.

If it doesn't meet the requirements I'd suppose they'd let me know right?

3 hours ago, TableDropper said:

If it doesn't meet the requirements I'd suppose they'd let me know right?

No.
I just noticed that I forgot to add a selfie with timestamp to my app. You need to review your own application yourself to make sure everything is correct. The staff shouldn't have to do this for you.

1 hour ago, vtables said:

No.
I just noticed that I forgot to add a selfie with timestamp to my app. You need to review your own application yourself to make sure everything is correct. The staff shouldn't have to do this for you.

Ah okay. Mine just got approved 🙂 Patience is key i guess, so stoked to try it out can't wait!

On 7/12/2022 at 1:39 PM, TD92 said:

I applied Thursday last week and haven’t heard anything yet. Is this a typical wait time or was I denied and I don’t see it?

maybe they already have to many ppl so we got to wait maybe more idk. i have been waiting 19 hours so far 

29 minutes ago, ZETSU said:

maybe they already have to many ppl so we got to wait maybe more idk. i have been waiting 19 hours so far 

i applied last night.

patience is key. when the admins have time im sure they get to our applications. ❤️

Verification can be long or short as staff evaluates and processes good/bad applications. Please be patient. Your requests have been noticed. Took a bit for mine but I wasn't in a hurry just patiently waited for verification. Its worth the wait of being patient.

• 2 weeks later...