Verification for new users

Matt2489

Question

How is everyone's verification going?

I've been waiting 2 days for mine but I think they are pretty busy at the moment. Just wondering what the process was like for anyone who is already verified and if you could share your experience.
I've read over a couple of people's threads and I've seen an admin talk about applications being 'lost' so just a heads up for anyone who has been waiting a while. You should maybe contact support and see if they could help.
Anyhow let me know your thoughts.
Peace out <3.

2 answers to this question

• Administrators

We have been back and I will go through the applications tonight before leaving.

Usually you will get a reply within minutes or hours. Maximum waiting time is 2 days.

If you dont receive a reply on your thread its most likely because you failed to meet the requirements of the images (ID + Selfie).

On 6/24/2022 at 2:02 PM, ZoneAlarm said:

We have been back and I will go through the applications tonight before leaving.

Usually you will get a reply within minutes or hours. Maximum waiting time is 2 days.

If you dont receive a reply on your thread its most likely because you failed to meet the requirements of the images (ID + Selfie).

Hello! New here also, if we do not receive a response due to requirement issues of our application images, would we be notified of that or is it acceptable to just reapply again after a few days go by with no response? When I took my images the "selfie + doc", my ID was hard to get focused in on but can tell that its the same ID of the individual ID images attached as well.

I'm in no rush to get approved as I'm taking a break anyway since last cheese was detected and a ban wave is going on so I'm laying low, but if my application is bound to be rejected it would be nice to know!

Thanks!