new here need help

hello 27 year old clueless here, Maybe someone can add me on their discord and explain me

give me tips and how to' because i have no idea how whole this stuff works and i just wanna go through the placements ahaha

Wyatt#6164 - my discord 

btw i sent my verification 

Edited by cWayet

You mean you have no idea how all of this cheesing works or what do you need help with exactly?

It'd be a good idea to look around the forum a bit to inform yourself about the products, requirements, price etc. It'd be ideal to have some prior experience with cheesing as you'll run into issues you could easily solve yourself or something you need to change on your PC in order to meet the requirements to run one of the cheeses.

Set up here is extremely easy compared to some products ive used. The instructions become available once a purchase has been made. Other than that some simple/common prep is disabling firewalls and user account controls and using Windows defender control to totally disable windows defender.

I havent needed support myself here yet but once i got onto the forums there are a lot of helpful folks around that can show you the ropes/recommend settings and give some insight to things that youre not going to be familiar with.

If you get verified here, feel free to reach out to me here on the forums and ill help if i can. Im new here to this provider but been using products for several years now with great success in being lowkey and not getting accounts banned and such, A lot of which is luck and some due to the way i choose to use said products.

3 hours ago, ETSDreams said:

Set up here is extremely easy compared to some products ive used. The instructions become available once a purchase has been made. Other than that some simple/common prep is disabling firewalls and user account controls and using Windows defender control to totally disable windows defender.

I havent needed support myself here yet but once i got onto the forums there are a lot of helpful folks around that can show you the ropes/recommend settings and give some insight to things that youre not going to be familiar with.

If you get verified here, feel free to reach out to me here on the forums and ill help if i can. Im new here to this provider but been using products for several years now with great success in being lowkey and not getting accounts banned and such, A lot of which is luck and some due to the way i choose to use said products.

That sounds great would be nice to get some hand once i got the stuff set up