Mini-testimonial for EFT cheetos

SenseiYoba

This is my mini-testimonial for ElusionCC EFT cheetos.

Setup: 10/10. Very straightforward and simple. Download, open, load and you're ready to escape from Tarkov.
Aimbot: 7/10. In close quarters it's OP even in a current beta-state. Sometimes gets a little buggy though, but is definitely going to be fixed and improved.
ESP: 9/10. This is the main feature for me. Tracks every item that I need. No need to grind those routes, as you can just go for btc and other highly priced stuff. A tiny bit of polishing and it will be 10/10.
Misc: ?/10. TBH I haven't used any misc features, cuz I prefer to play legit, but everyone in the community says: «OP AF!».
Community: 10/10. If you're looking for responsive devs and close-knit community, then this is your opportunity. Just keep in mind – it's not that easy to get invited, cuz we have strict rules and everyone is trying to contribute.
Support: 10/10. You have question? It'll be answered in a seconds. You have thoughts about cheetos? They'll be implenented in the next update.
Security: 10/10. I'm not even worried about playing with Elusion on my main acc.

Overall: 9,5/10. This is my one and only EFT provider.
P.S. Doxy❤️