In depth and honest review on EFT chair

Ahegao

Aimbot- 8/10 

the reason I only gave it an 8 is due to a few minor bugs but preforms exactly how you configure it and and has options for smoothing so legit use is not off the table either, any bugs with the aim have been patched and or have been addressed and a fix is being worked on. 

esp- 10/10 

works exacatly how you need and expect it to, no random frame drops and other bullshit, amazing customization, great performance, what else do you need 

misc settings - 11/10 

AMAZING FOR RAGE  no sway, infinite stamina, no walk, no recoil, while being risky work so well and one of my favorite providers for tarkov all around great 

Support/Devs- 10/10 

amazing dev team, unlike other providers they actually care about the community and listen to and address issues and questions, I did have to do a hwid reset and that went smoothly (the reset was not due to the chair just me being a dumbass) the devs actually care about what they put out and all the features feel high quality and like they put a lot of time and effort into it.

pros- 

amazing menu and super easy to set up great devs and an ape with below average iq could config and set it up 

cons-

minor bugs and issues but all get patched quickly and efficiently most of the time a day or two later after a bug report, other than that 0 complaints 

final thoughts-

works well all around a 10/10 providers and I will definitely continue to use and suggest them, if you are still considering purchasing, I would do it all around one of the best chairs I’ve ever used