GIVEAWAY NOTICE

What's up fellas, so I know for those who have been here for as long as I have may have heard about me doing a giveaway around Christmas for a standard EFT account. I'm here to tell you that at some point during the first or second week of February I will be doing that giveaway over in the Giveaway forums section. I will put the disclaimer below in there again. The title of the giveaway will be "EFT STANDARD EU REGION". Below the disclaimer will be the key to the account that you can claim on Escape from Tarkov's website for yourself to claim. When you claim the key, you will be able to set your own email and password so no need to worry about that. 

Disclaimer: THE ACCOUNT WILL BE SET TO EU REGION (meaning the it will be available to people in most areas of the world to play in, if not all regions to play in). I am unsure about Russia, however please understand what Battlestate Games(BSG) policy is about "Region Lock" before claiming the key I will provide, because some people may not be able to play with account if you are set in a certain region. However, from what I have read on BSG's website, EU region accounts can be played from anywhere. The reason for the account being set to EU region is to be as fair to everyone as I can.

Any question's before the giveaway can be asked here. Cheers fellas, and good luck!

Edited by YKJosh

CORRECTION: You already need to have a EFT account set up on their website before you claim the key, and here are the instructions on how to do so: (disregard what I said about the email and password bit above)

How do I redeem a tarkov gift code?

How To Redeem the Escape From Tarkov Codes?
  1. If you don’t have an account, you need to register first and then login.
  2. Move to your profile and tap on “Promo Code”.
  3. Enter your code and you will get an instant output.