Escape From Tarkov Cheat Discussion

Any of the users or devs could either answer, comment or give insight on any of the topics it would be greatly appreciated.

-How easy is it to alter the cheat parameters for the loot ESP menu. I had read this was quite simple to setup and could potentially piss me off it was so easy. We all know those crazy intense cheat means with 100 different little squares and bars to move. 

-Is the aim bot able to be design for AI only? PMC only?

-Is the aim bot a toggle-able feature or not?

-Can the Loot ESP be reached for the whole map or only reaching out to a certain distance. I had saw a picture of the menu with some decent sized meter numbers for range but the devs might have more insight here.

-Are there different versions of the ESP for AI and PMC like chams vs the normal stick figure(Sorry dont know term) method you see across various games.

-How detailed is the player information display like gun, armor, lvl, value of body maybe? or anything else?

Anyways just have some basic questions that I can later copy over to the question area but would still enjoy hearing all the experiences you have had yourselves using it.

I will have to say EFT is a wild game to cheat it and has endless ideas for cheat options and this one has them ALL!

Nice work devs, looks fucking dope.

• 2 weeks later...

I AM A PREVIOUS USER, BUT NOTE THE PRODUCT IS BEING REWORKED SO SOME THINGS MAY CHANGE WHEN IT IS RE- RELEASED. I WILL COMMENT ON WHAT I ONLY KNOW AS OF RIGHT NOW WHEN IT WAS AVAILABLE.

ESP - super easy to setup, can set distance, specific rarity, and you can see what's inside containers (jackets, crates, etc.) LOOT ESP goes up to 1000m. You can toggle esp boxes and skeletons, or both. I prefer just skeleton. You can see health bar of people, and also the gun they are using (whatever item is in hand, AKA gun or meds you can see under player esp). You can easily see if SCAV BOSS spawned by gun they are using and health bar will be maxed. You can also see player scavs disassociated from PMCs and AI. YOU CANNOT SEE ARMOR they are running just the gun. 

AB - can't alter for just AI or PMC. AB is strong asf in this product, you can also set FOV for it and smoothing rate for how hard u want it to snap to people (can be set to "Head", "Neck", and "Spine)  it needs to be utilized with the "NO SWAY" for the aimbot to work properly. YOU CANNOT TOGGLE AIMBOT ON AND OFF with a keybind however, it takes two seconds to open up menu and just toggle it off with one click. 

MISC - features include: inf stamina, no sway (needed for AB to work properly), no breath, and no recoil. YOU CAN ALSO MAKE PRESETS SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MANUALLY SETUP YOUR CHEESE EVERY TIME YOU WANNA PLAY THE GAME. 

1 minute ago, YKJosh said:

I AM A PREVIOUS USER, BUT NOTE THE PRODUCT IS BEING REWORKED SO SOME THINGS MAY CHANGE WHEN IT IS RE- RELEASED. I WILL COMMENT ON WHAT I ONLY KNOW AS OF RIGHT NOW WHEN IT WAS AVAILABLE.

ESP - super easy to setup, can set distance, specific rarity, and you can see what's inside containers (jackets, crates, etc.) LOOT ESP goes up to 1000m. You can toggle esp boxes and skeletons, or both. I prefer just skeleton. You can see health bar of people, and also the gun they are using (whatever item is in hand, AKA gun or meds you can see under player esp). You can easily see if SCAV BOSS spawned by gun they are using and health bar will be maxed. You can also see player scavs disassociated from PMCs and AI. YOU CANNOT SEE ARMOR they are running just the gun. 

AB - can't alter for just AI or PMC. AB is strong asf in this product, you can also set FOV for it and smoothing rate for how hard u want it to snap to people (can be set to "Head", "Neck", and "Spine)  it needs to be utilized with the "NO SWAY" for the aimbot to work properly. YOU CANNOT TOGGLE AIMBOT ON AND OFF with a keybind however, it takes two seconds to open up menu and just toggle it off with one click. 

MISC - features include: inf stamina, no sway (needed for AB to work properly), no breath, and no recoil. YOU CAN ALSO MAKE PRESETS SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MANUALLY SETUP YOUR CHEESE EVERY TIME YOU WANNA PLAY THE GAME. 

forgot to mention there is instant bullet too, which just means so bullet drop and a higher bullet velocity. BUT THE FEATURE HAS CAUSED SOME BUGS IN GAME BEFORE SO I DONT USE IT OFTEN.