FAQ - Troubleshooting Guide

Below, you'll find answers to the most common problems people been having. I'll also include some general issues and the fixes for it around the payment, loader, Windows and what not. Please keep in mind that this is not a official guide approved by the admins, so if nothing helped, consider creating a support ticket for your problem here to get in contact with the admins for further assistance. 

Payment Related Issues:
Q: Whenever I try to pay with my Credit Card for product XY I get an error code/I can't pay, why's that?
A: First of all, please make sure that the CC you're trying to pay with supports 3-D Secure and that enough money is on it as it'll be converted to US Dollar at checkout, not EURO. If you don't know what 3-D Secure is, click me. However, if your card/bank does support it, make sure it's not a VIRTUAL Credit Card as elusions payment provider doesn't support it, at least not yet. Furthermore, only VISA & Mastercards are being accepted while you need to be in the countries/states listed here to being able to pay. If your country/state is not listed there, it most likely won't work.

Q: Is it possible to pay with multiple payment methods during the checkout?
A: Yes, that is possible. When in the checkout screen, there's a little button called "Split & Pay" on the right hand side above the big orange button Just in case, here's a screenshot of where it's located.

Q: I've payed with BTC but it still hasn't arrived and it's been XY minutes, what can I do?
A: No panic, it can take some time when paying with BTC, it won't arrive in an instant. You'll have an hour before the payment expires, it SHOULD definitely arrive within that hour. If not, make sure you've sent it to the correct address and that the amount is the exact same. And no worries if you've sent less than required, the payment screen will tell you that it only arrived partially and that the rest is still due, it'll tell you the exact amount.

Q: My BTC payment went through but it was too late, my order expired, is it gone?
A: No, it's not gone, but you should definitely open a support ticket here to get in contact with the admins to help you. They can manually check if XY amount arrived from XY user and approve your order afterwards.

Q: None of the offered payment methods are supported in my country/I'm unable to buy BTC in my country, what now?
A: As there is no official reseller, your options are limited. If you've a friend or someone who you can trust that is able to buy BTC for you and then send it to you via any BTC wallet, that'd be the best way to do it. You can use websites like LocalBitcoins to search for P2P sellers that support a payment method for your country. If there are none, you can ask someone from the community to buy BTC for you and you pay this person with whatever payment method works best for the both of you, but do this at your own risk!.

Verification Process:
Q: How long does the verification process take? How does it work? Is it secure to upload all of this sensitive data? Why can I buy Vanguard & Warzone but not the others?
A: All of the mentioned questions and more have been answered already in the Official Presale Questions thread, please read it carefully.

Q: Do I really need to show everything on my ID/Passport/Drivers license?
A: No, you're allowed to censor/blur out your address that's mentioned on your document. You can find more information about what's needed to show here. If you're still unsure, you can always ask the admins by creating a support ticket. 

Q: If I've been accepted, do I need to verify myself for each product?
A: No, once you're verified/invited you can buy all the invite-only cheeses that are available.

Q: I've been rejected but haven't been given a reason as to why, what happened?
A: As only the admins decide whether someone gets in or not, you'd have to ask them if it's possible to give you a reason. If not, respect it and move on. You might've been denied for the following reasons:

• Applying with fake documents/false information about yourself
  • Slots for the product(s) you've been applied are full
  • Not active enough on the forum
  • No experience with other cheesing communities

Q: I can't join the Discord server because it says I'm not invited, why?
A: The admins have decided to handle it as on the forum, you can only join the Discord server once your application has been accepted.

General Questions/Issues:
Q: It says I need a password, where can I find it?
A: It's mentioned on the page where you've downloaded the archive, the password is elusion.cc

Q: I've successfully downloaded the archive that includes the loader but I can't open/extract it?
A: Make sure that you've downloaded the latest version of 7-zip or WinRAR when trying to extract it anywhere on your PC. If it doesn't work, make sure that your Antivirus/Windows Defender is turned off when extracting it, it might get quarantined/deleted right after extracting depending on what AV you've. If you've the need to turn it on again after you've extracted the loader, make sure to set an exclusion in your AV to prevent it being detected/deleted in the future, for whatever reason.

Q: When trying to login with my forum credentials it gives me the error "Failed to create session", what does that mean?
A: Since the loader and forum is connected to each other, it won't work if the forum is down or has connection issues. So check back once in a while to see if the forum is back up and running. If so, you'll be able to login again.

Q: I'm getting "An error occurred during the download; ErrorCode: 0x00003002", what's wrong?
A: That means that the Windows version you're running is too old and is causing problems with the loader. It's recommended to be on the latest version of Windows 10. It also works on Windows 11 but you should expect issues as it's a new OS and might bring new issues with it that don't happen on 10. If you're in need to upgrade your OS, download the iso you need from TechBench. You can take every file with you when either up or downgrading your Windows version. The setup will ask you prior to installing whether you want to keep all of your files or delete them. Here's how it works:

• First select "Windows (Final)" in the first section
  • Then choose any newer build from 20H1 upwards, they seem to be the most compatible Windows versions.
  • Choose Windows 10 in the next section
  • Choose the language that you need/want for your OS and then select the actual iso and click on the "Download" button on the right hand side.

You don't need any special image burning software as from Windows 8 upwards it's integrated into Windows. Once downloaded, just double click the iso and run the setup, it'll guide you through the process of upgrading, it's pretty straight forward at this point.

Q: I'm getting a screen with "Hardware reset" but I haven't changed anything, what's that about?
A: This is related to your hardware serials. If you're using a spoofer, you need to make sure to FIRST log into the loader and inject, wait until it closes and THEN use the spoofer, otherwise it'll be bound to your fake hardware and the next time you're trying to log in it'll give you this exact screen. Also, DO NOT start the cheese again while you're still spoofed. Depending on the spoofer you've, you're required to reboot your PC in order to get your original serials back, then you can re-do the whole process without getting HWID locked. In any case, should you be locked out, please create a ticket here and ask for a HWID reset. Choose "Loader" as the Department if you need a HWID reset.

Q: When trying to login, I get an error code saying "Failed to process Authentication", what can I do?
A: There's not much info about this specific error yet, so best to create a support ticket straight away here, so the admins can resolve this issue with you.

Q: My ESP is buggy when playing XY game/not displaying players properly/ESP vanishes after some time/Aim doesn't work properly
A: It might be a bug, so it's recommended to report such things in the specific VIP-Area of the game you're having trouble with, there'll be a "Bugreport" thread in the section of the game where you can post your issue. However, here are a few things you can try to resolve this on your own:

• Make sure that your game is running in Borderless mode, not all the others.
  • Make sure that the keys you're trying to use for the aim is not binded to anything else ingame already. Some games take advantage of the mouse keys for something else, check your ingame controls first.
  • You can try disable any overlay that might cause issues with the cheese, be it the overlay of Steam, Origin or Uplay.
  • For Escape From Tarkov, it's recommended to leave "Auto RAM Cleaner" off as it seems to cause issues with the cheese. You'll find this particular setting in the "Game" section of the ingame settings.

Q: When streaming via Discord it still shows the ESP and all that, I thought it's streamproof?
A: It is, but Discord is rather risky to use as it might show your cheese here and then and it's not recommended to use it. If you want to stream it, OSB is definitely streamproof and so is NVIDIA Shadowplay to an extend. It depends on the game/cheese compatibility.

If there's something missing you'd see like to get added to help out other members, please let me know by sending me a private message or by replying to this thread, I'm sure I've missed a couple of issues and their fixes/workarounds.