支付问题

zy437997039

Question

10 answers to this question

主要是您用的信用卡支付平台 用中国的网络 无法进行支付,点击支付后,提示无法连接到服务器。挂VPN支付也不允许。  

希望您能给一个中国也可以用的信用卡支付平台。或者一个PayPal支付渠道。 如果有一个中国代理商更好。

因为这个游戏是全球游戏,中国也有很多玩家在玩这个游戏。他们并不知道您这款作弊器,用的都是中国的垃圾作弊器。少数人在用ZP的这款作弊器,因为ZP在中国有代理商,虽然ZP并不好用,但是除了ZP没别的可以用。

您这款作弊器好评如潮,我希望您能重视起来中国玩家,毕竟中国玩家也不在少数,也是潜在的消费群体。

The main reason is that the credit card payment platform you are using cannot use China's network for payment. After clicking to pay, it prompts that it cannot connect to the server. Payment via VPN is also not allowed.

I hope you can provide a credit card payment platform that can also be used in China. Or a PayPal payment channel. It would be better if there is a Chinese designated one.

Because this game is a global game, there are many players in China playing this game. They don’t know that this cheating device of yours is a junk cheating device from China. Very few people are using this cheating device from ZP because ZP has an agent in China. Although ZP is not easy to use, there is nothing else that can be used except ZP.

Your review of cheating devices has been rave. I hope you can pay attention to Chinese players. After all, Chinese players are not a minority and are also potential consumer groups.

The main reason is that the credit card payment platform you are using cannot use China's network for payment. After clicking to pay, it prompts that it cannot connect to the server. Payment via VPN is also not allowed. I hope you can provide a credit card payment platform that can also be used in China. Or a PayPal payment channel. It would be better if there is a Chinese designated one. Because this game is a global game, there are many players in China playing this game. They don’t know that this cheating device of yours is a junk cheating device from China. Very few people are using this cheating device from ZP because ZP has an agent in China. Although ZP is not easy to use, there is nothing else that can be used except ZP. Your review of cheating devices has been rave. I hope you can pay attention to Chinese players. After all, Chinese players are not a minority and are also potential consumer groups.

The main reason is that the credit card payment platform you use cannot use China's network for payment. After clicking the payment button, it says that the server cannot be connected. Payments via VPN are also not allowed. I hope you can provide a credit card payment platform that can also be used in China. Or PayPal payment channel. It would be better if there are Chinese instructions. Because this game is a global game, there are many players in China playing this game. They don't know about your cheating tools. They all use crap scammers from China. Many people use this cheating tool from ZP because ZP has agents in China. Although ZP is not easy to use, there is nothing else useful besides ZP. Your cheat tool is great. I hope you can pay attention to Chinese players. After all, Chinese players are not a minority, but also a potential consumer group.

11 hours ago, zy437997039 said:

The main reason is that the credit card payment platform you use cannot use China's network for payment. After clicking the payment button, it says that the server cannot be connected. Payments via VPN are also not allowed. I hope you can provide a credit card payment platform that can also be used in China. Or PayPal payment channel. It would be better if there are Chinese instructions. Because this game is a global game, there are many players in China playing this game. They don't know about your cheating tools. They all use crap scammers from China. Many people use this cheating tool from ZP because ZP has agents in China. Although ZP is not easy to use, there is nothing else useful besides ZP. Your cheat tool is great. I hope you can pay attention to Chinese players. After all, Chinese players are not a minority, but also a potential consumer group.

现在支持 VPN