Already Banned

Months

Question

So my main eft account is already banned, i have no idea if its HWID banned or not so if i got the cheats for EFT will i be able to play on my main account again using the spoofer or will i need a new account and re buy the game? 

Edited by Months

8 answers to this question

i never received an email from battlestate or BE, but next to my account name on their website it says BANNED and when i load the launcher is says your Account is perm blocked.

if im not HWID banned that means either buy the game again or appeal my ban and wait?

Edited by Months
8 minutes ago, Months said:

i never received an email from battlestate or BE, but next to my account name on their website it says BANNED and when i load the launcher is says your Account is perm blocked.

if im not HWID banned that means either buy the game again or appeal my ban and wait?

Screenshot_1.png

28 minutes ago, Months said:

Create a new account and buy the game again. It's very likely you are not hwid banned since it was your first ban and you didn't receive any email about it. Only way to find out is testing.

14 minutes ago, Months said:

last question, so lets say i bought a new account right now and it gets banned in two days bc of HWID ban what do i do then? buy a whole new account again?

or use a spoofer on old accounts

If you are hwid banned you will get the ban in your first couple of raids. If that were to happen you would need to buy a new account again and start using the spoofer.