Battlefield 2042 Chair

puzpuzz

Question

Hello.  I read on another post from the admins that the Battlefield 2042 cheese has been undetected since its release (That's great news). And I also read the users count currently was low due to not advertising it. I'd like to purchase a month key but I am wondering what, if any, bans EA has done for the game. If they do HWID bans and it doesn't matter the account then I will just use my main. If they do resets or only account bans then I may purchase for an alt. Does anyone have any insight into what EA does or has done with 2042 players who are cheesing?

Thank you!

2 answers to this question

They do HWID bans

EAC HWID Generation

• KUSER_SHARED_DATA.ProcessorFeatures ( 0xFFFFF78000000274 )
  • Registry
  • WMI
  • Ntoskernl.exe version
  • Mac address
  • Disk serials

Registry Keys for HWID

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Hardware\Description\System\CentralProcessor\0
  • SystemProductName
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\Scsi\Scsi Port 0\Scsi Bus 0\Target Id 0\Logical Unit Id 0
  • Identifier
  • SerialNumber
  • SystemManufacturer
  • Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SystemInformation
  • ComputerHardwareId
  • Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\BIOS
  • BIOSVendor
  • BIOSReleaseDate
  • ProductId
  • ProcessorNameString
  • Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0000
  • Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
  • InstallDate
  • DriverDesc
  • Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate
  • SusClientId
  • Registry\Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0001
  • Registry\Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Activation Technologies\AdminObject\Store