Payment method

Anabol1996

Question

5 answers to this question

There are loads of guides on the internet, you can just google on how to acquire cryptocurrencies. To make it simple, sign up for e.g Coinbase (ID verification required, nothing complicated), link your bank account, credit card etc., and either directly top up your Coinbase wallet and pay with that or purchase any of the supported cryptocurrencies here on Elusion and send the needed amount to the displayed wallet of Elusion, done.

4 hours ago, ClassicCB said:

There are loads of guides on the internet, you can just google on how to acquire cryptocurrencies. To make it simple, sign up for e.g Coinbase (ID verification required, nothing complicated), link your bank account, credit card etc., and either directly top up your Coinbase wallet and pay with that or purchase any of the supported cryptocurrencies here on Elusion and send the needed amount to the displayed wallet of Elusion, done.

Just got verified, and I’m trying to purchase r6s cheeto but I’m just 17, is there any other alternatives ? 

Just now, elmerrodmv said:

Just got verified, and I’m trying to purchase r6s cheeto but I’m just 17, is there any other alternatives ? 

Elusion just got an exchanger in case people can't pay with crypto, so if you can't do that, join the Discord server and dm or tag him and I'm sure he'll happy to help.

Just now, ClassicCB said:

Elusion just got an exchanger in case people can't pay with crypto, so if you can't do that, join the Discord server and dm or tag him and I'm sure he'll happy to help.

Bet, sounds like I’m going to join the discord. Thanks