R6S review

ermhs

After using multiple R6S cheats, I've found out that Elusion's cheat is the best.

Aimbot: 9/10, good aimbot with all features needed. The aimbot can be used as legit/rage, but don't expect to HvH with it. The aimbot does the job and is smooth.

ESP: 10/10. Good ESP, with many features. Clean and no crap. 

The cheat is very well made and undetected, I have not had a single problem with it. It's very easy to use and even people without a brain can use it. It got everything you would expect from a well- working cheat.

It's expensive, but totally worth the money. I hope there will be a lifetime package at some point, because it'll become very expensive if I keep buying the monthly package. (€90)

Only thing I would love to have is some kind of recoil control. 

---------------------------------

Verification process:  I verified myself with my passport, they checked it very quickly and accepted it. I have had 0 problems with the verification process. Within a day my application got accepted. 

Payment method: I wish there would be more payment methods, I'm not into crypto and I had to buy it first. It's no problem, but I had to pay a shit ton of fees. 

Overall: Apply and buy this. The best one i've used so far. I will continue using Elusion and will never go to another provider again.

Edited by ermhs
  • Administrators

Thank you for your kind feedback. 🙂 

We dont intend to offer lifetime subscription but we might introduce cheaper 3 or 4 month subscriptions. 

Lifetime cheats for games with BattlEye or EAC anti cheat usually end in a scam.

8 hours ago, ZoneAlarm said:

Thank you for your kind feedback. 🙂 

We dont intend to offer lifetime subscription but we might introduce cheaper 3 or 4 month subscriptions. 

Lifetime cheats for games with BattlEye or EAC anti cheat usually end in a scam.

I see, thanks!