IF YOU COULD PICK 1 DEAD GAME TO BE FULLY REVIVED AND ACTIVE AGAIN, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2021 at 6:09 AM, Maev02 said:

Easily the stalker series, it isnt REALLY dead but i'd love to see more people join in on it as its a great experience, albeit a little old.

You know that a new stalker will be released this year?

my game to revive would be metin2. That was basically my childhood. Damn time flies

• 2 weeks later...

this is very hard but WarRock used to be a F2p fps back in the day kind of similar to battlefield and AirRivals an old F2p MMO that was also known as spacecowboys I think? Idk but I loved playing those and more importantly cheating in them haha

• 2 weeks later...

My first answer here would be call of duty MW3, since that was my first real shooter i played and i would just like to feel like back then again (although i'm not sure if reviving the game will give me that :P). I remember playing it for hours and hours at my friends place, especially spec ops was a lot of fun.

If we're talking more recent games, i would love to have the "old" overwatch back (i know, you can't really consider overwatch completely "dead" but it feels like it to me). The first one to two years after the release i had immense amount of fun in this game, people were nice and active, heroes were fun. Now it just feels like a stale game and all the new heroes especially feel like they were made to fit new players (easy handling).

• 3 weeks later...