IF YOU COULD PICK 1 DEAD GAME TO BE FULLY REVIVED AND ACTIVE AGAIN, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

5 hours ago, machida said:

I think the 2 games I put the most hours into on release were Battlefield 3 and The Division, both still have somewhat active communities but at their peak were so good.

it's crazy cause i use to play the divison on console like crazy that became so well known on that game (people still play it) but it's not what it use to be a couple years ago

1 hour ago, Lederer said:

Yeah I’m old…. Most ppl forgot about it but it was a great game Especially titan modus. 

I was still on 56k internet when BF2142 was popular so didn't get to play as much as I liked and when I did it wasn't that enjoyable for me but Titan mode was amazing. That and the knife only servers for farming tags.

10 hours ago, Cyniic said:

Modern Warfare 2 for Sure - Sometimes I'd pay almost anything to go back to the days of MW2 with all the same people online and just have one last shit talk at each other for a night while we stayed up way later than we should of.

mw2 was something different i enjoyed when it forced everyone to go to game chat so everyone is just talking in the lobby