Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign In

Sign In

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

isojay

Steam Account with Rust 600Hrs & Splitgate 168Hrs & Terraria 244Hrs

Giving this account away (Full Access) as it is sitting collecting dust with hourboost on

Has all profile awards available at the moment, level 10, and 13 years of service

image.png.750dc7a32386797e564819338aec93e6.png

I will be using a random number gen with the number of replies the thread gets, 1 (not counting my post) thru however many replies

Whichever number it rolls on that reply # will get the account

Will be ending this giveaway 11/21/2021 at 12:00PM EST

Good luck!

You have to reply to get a chance to enter

Edited by isojay

7 hours ago, isojay said:

Giving this account away (Full Access) as it is sitting collecting dust with hourboost on

Has all profile awards available at the moment, level 10, and 13 years of service

I will be using a random number gen with the number of replies the thread gets, 1 (not counting my post) thru however many replies

Good luck!

Thanks for the giveaway

7 hours ago, isojay said:

Good luck!

Thanks for the giveaway

21 hours ago, Badrhari97 said:

+

Between you and the other reply, you won, congrats send me a DM with your discord and I will contact you so I can give you the info