Hello all

You can call me JC. I am a late 20s NYer that has been gaming since CS 1.5 days. I played competitive counter-strike during my early teen years, reaching as far as CAL-Main with my team at the time. Never cheated in competitive matches. I first started using hacks in Diablo 2 to help speed up the grind a bit. I don't really know how I would classify myself as a "cheater." I don't cheat because I am bad, I cheat to give myself an advantage for games that require grinding. When it comes to competition or serious matches, I like to see how my raw and natural skill could carry me. But if a game requires me to spend HOURS every day just to be kept on an even playing field, I will certainly entertain the idea of cheats. Games such as GTAV where grinding money just to enjoy the game for what it is doesn't interest me. I am a full-time healthcare worker and like many others have a life outside of gaming. Cheats also allow you to possibly see parts of the game legit you would never have thought of. Younger me would probably troll because younger me was a complete dumbass. Now entering my 30s, I know people who play legit worked hard for their pixels. If they're not griefing others... I tend to stick to myself and leave others alone. I like to game, smoke weed in my free-time, and have a very chill demeanor. I mainly play EFT these days. Looking to get BF2042 and a few other games but not looking to cheat in them.