Are There Games That You Still Play Legit

I find it more and more difficult not to cheat in any type of game. When I do play legit, I feel like I'm not getting the value out of time spent that I would if I cheated in some way. In games that are PvP I want to cheat because I enjoy having an edge over my opponent. Just being aware of them being where they are, even if I let them kill me. The whole fun of the game is playing, not even necessarily winning. It's a weird feeling of having a power that another does not have, maybe something wrong with me, if so I blame superhero movies and Arnold Schwarzenegger. In singleplayer games I tend to cheat as well, because I feel like Im wasting my time unlocking things and jumping through the hoops. It usually starts legit but as frustration or plain impatience builds I start duping and fiddling with game files.

Its so bad for me i don't get any enjoyment out of games legit, its kind of sad but not really much you can do when all your experience in fps games you've had esp. But i will say at least  after playing so long with esp you get damn good at hideing it .  🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the game. 
anything single player, big campaigns (total war, crusader kings) i don’t really enjoy letting the AI run over me. So I’ll gladly cheat my way through. 
Anything multiplayer - also depends. I play gears 5 with my friends. Never solo. I suck compared to them but it’s still a fun time so i won’t ever put any effort into considering cheating in that. 
EFT is so unforgiving, I came across the elite boards by pure accident looking at buying roubles. And obviously theres a massive market for straight up raging. Until this game, I’ve never done it in a multiplayer. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...