Spoofer or not?

Hi guy I just got verified and want to know your recommendation about it I need to use a spoofer to no get ban from my reals serials when playing or using a spoofer will get me banned from my account even if I’m not killing players

just in case if you need to know, I’m just thinking to use the chair to get loot, I don’t want to kill any player 

enjoy the cheat but I'm pretty sure eft doesn't hwid ban till the third ban, as far as I know this cheat has been undetected for a while correct me if im wrong. Spoofers get detected more often than cheats which might end up getting you banned not sure how elusions spoofer is but if you would rather take the chances with an account getting banned sooner than hwid banned than go for it 

It varies on what you are playing and how lucky you may be. When using cheese there is always the possibility to get caught, that is always the risk you take when using it. I usually always run a VPN and I have gotten Apex accounts back many times. Mind I usually use more legit settings.

On 3/13/2022 at 3:42 AM, RaInks said:

Hi guy I just got verified and want to know your recommendation about it I need to use a spoofer to no get ban from my reals serials when playing or using a spoofer will get me banned from my account even if I’m not killing players

just in case if you need to know, I’m just thinking to use the chair to get loot, I don’t want to kill any player 

Spoofers can get detected just like a cheat. Theres always a risk you take when using something extra which adds another detection vector, however if you've got the money to spend on the spoofer I would buy it just in case you get manual banned for some reason your hardware serials are protected and you're free to play the game without a spoofer however if you get banned without one and its a hardware ID ban you will forever have to use the spoofer or a spoofer that supports Elusions software. The answer is simple to me.

1 minute ago, Mutiny said:

Spoofers can get detected just like a cheat. Theres always a risk you take when using something extra which adds another detection vector, however if you've got the money to spend on the spoofer I would buy it just in case you get manual banned for some reason your hardware serials are protected and you're free to play the game without a spoofer however if you get banned without one and its a hardware ID ban you will forever have to use the spoofer or a spoofer that supports Elusions software. The answer is simple to me.

thanks for you answer mate, i think i'll use it 

• 3 weeks later...

I would always use a Spoofer otherwise when you get banned you need to use a Spoofer forever until you get a new PC. But Spoofers can be a risk too cause they can get detected. So if you have the money to spare, it would be a better decision for me to buy a spoofer because it's not nearly as expensive as a new PC.

I would only recommend getting a spoofer after your second ban, especially if you are playing Escape From Tarkov as usually it is either the second or third ban which will land you a HWID ban. However, it has come to light that sometimes that is not the case, but in personal experience I received my HWID ban on the forth time so utilizing a spoofer is a must have investment in the long run in my personal opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...