Singleplayer Games

So lately I've been getting myself into single player games. As i dive deeper into studying and continued education I find myself with less time to mmos and online FPS, It might taken 10 years in gaming for me to finally get into single player games.

Started JRPGS, roguelikes, and dug up an old DS recently, the tales series and Skul have been my go to along with those nuzlocke pokemon runs that i've found myself to be shit at.

Anybody have any recommendations for a fun JRPG to get into or any other lighthearted offline games?

21 hours ago, Polyphony said:

So lately I've been getting myself into single player games. As i dive deeper into studying and continued education I find myself with less time to mmos and online FPS, It might taken 10 years in gaming for me to finally get into single player games.

Started JRPGS, roguelikes, and dug up an old DS recently, the tales series and Skul have been my go to along with those nuzlocke pokemon runs that i've found myself to be shit at.

Anybody have any recommendations for a fun JRPG to get into or any other lighthearted offline games?

Do you have a PS4/PS5 by chance? I started playing Persona 5 Royal in the last week while I was on holidays and have already put roughly 60 hours into it. Besides that FF7 Remake obviously and actually Days Gone wasn't too bad but it's more of an action game with some RPG elements.

7 minutes ago, machida said:

Do you have a PS4/PS5 by chance? I started playing Persona 5 Royal in the last week while I was on holidays and have already put roughly 60 hours into it. Besides that FF7 Remake obviously and actually Days Gone wasn't too bad but it's more of an action game with some RPG elements.

Unfortunately I only have a Nintendo switch, didn't get the ps4/5. I think those games have ports now iirc

Pikmin is lit. Caused me so much stress when I was a kid.

On 10/11/2021 at 12:14 AM, ElectricLynx said:

People hate on it but, honestly? Pikmen is a pretty good single player game. Not a JRPG, but I'd recommend giving it a shot. If I'm not mistaken, there's a Demo for it on the Nintendo eShop. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...