Hello Everyone

Hey everyone My name Is Louis and I am from Upstate NY. I have a wife and two daughters and run a successful commercial construction business. As so many of you and anyone born in the 80's (Yes I am old) I have been gaming my entire life it has always been a balance for me outside of my professional career and something I enjoy at night and on the weekends (I have built and pretty nice gaming area in my house for my daughters and I) Currently I play fortnight with my 9 year old daughter, a little warzone, Rust, and Tarkov among other games but those are my primaries. Recently I have gotten involved with a community of Tarkov players that I have really come to enjoy which is how the road has led me here. I am fairly new to this scene but learning a lot fast which has been fun. I am a pretty low key guy when it comes to people outside my wife and kids and childhood friends but I have enjoyed engaging with all different walks of life within the other community discord I am in and it has been great. I hope maybe someday I can meet all of you. 

Louis