Greetings from Colorado, USA

Just joined this community and wanted to say hello to everyone ! My name is Nick I’m 27 years old and currently live in Colorado and I have been gaming since the sega genesis days. My first memory of using cheats is definitely goldeneye on the n64 and I’ve been hooked ever since (still have my modded 360 from the Cod: waw days). I finally made the leap into pc gaming at the beginning of 2020 and finally built my own at the beginning of this year. My experience using cheats on pc gaming has been rather limited to gta online and a scuffed ass aimbot on fortnite. I’m here currently because of my interest in having some more fun in tarkov and potentially some other games. I currently play tarkov, cod, league and a bit of siege. Super stoked to be a part of this community and can’t wait to chat with you guys 

discord: HALESTORM#6175

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Nick, hope you find everything you're looking. Hopefully, you'll see us in the discord some day! We've got a great community in there. Its very active! Interesting, I haven't met many others who play league on here. Hope you get accepted mate, cheers from Jersey!