Which Video Game Got You Into Cheating?

For me the game that got me into cheating was Warzone. I remember playing on my Xbox and each time I was going to win a game I either got botted or some guy magically knew where I was, So I decided to do the same thing just not be as rage as they were. I'm more of a closet cheater per say, but I do have those moments where I just wanna dial it up to 100 if you know what I mean lmao.

──────────────────────────────────
────────────██████████────────────
────────███████████████████───────
──────███████████████████████─────
────██████████████████████████────
───█████████████▀──────────▀███───
──█████████████──────────────███──
─████████████────────────────████─
─██████████───────────────────███─
██████████▀───────────────────████
████████▀─────────────────────████
██████▀────────────────────────███
█████──▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄──███
█████────▄▄▄▄▄────────▄▄▄▄▄────███
█████──▄▀───▄██▄────▄▀───▄██▄──███
█████──▀▄───▀▀█▀────▀▄───▀▀█▀──███
█▀──█────▀▀▀▀▀────────▀▀▀▀▀────███
█───█──────────────────────────█─█
█────────────────────▄───────────█
█───────────▄▀────────▀▄─────────█
▀█─▄█───────▀▄─▀██──██───────────█
─▀██────────────────────────────██
──██────▄▀▀──────█─█──────▀▀▄──██─
───█──────█▀▄────▀─▀────▄▀█────█──
───█──────▀──▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀──▀────█──
───▀█─────────────────────────█▀──
────▀█───────────────────────█▀───
─────▀█─────────────────────█▀────
──────▀█───────────────────█▀─────
───────▀█─────────────────█▀──────
────────▀█───▄───────▄───█▀───────
─────────▀█▄──▀▄▄▄▄▄▀──▄█▀────────
───────────▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀──────────
────────────────███───────────────
──────────────███████─────────────
─────────────██─███─██────────────
────────────██──███──██───────────
───────────██───███───██──────────
──────────██────███────██─────────

Tarkov was my first. I'd play after a stressful day at work and just get bodied whether I was solo or in a squad. One day it finally just boiled over and I said "Fuck it" and found a cheat provider and just started outright rage hacking. Fun experience, but I've definitely toned it down a bit with just pulling up on random people and immediately headshoting them, lol. 

Well I mean it depends on if you look at cheats as a whole including those dodgy codes we all used to punch into the N64 & PS1's or if you look at it as the Injectable kind if so it'd have to be 
COD4 with the Magic Bullet hitting those 360 noscopes and thinking I was in FaZe Clan haha

I have y cheated on any game yet, but I am here because of EFT it is frustrating the many campers, coming back from a hard day of work and not being able to enjoy the game you like the most because people are afraid of losing loot...

3 hours ago, VH50 said:

I have y cheated on any game yet, but I am here because of EFT it is frustrating the many campers, coming back from a hard day of work and not being able to enjoy the game you like the most because people are afraid of losing loot...

Same here, I've played until level 40 legi but got so annoyed by all the Labs cheater, it's impossible to play on this map while not getting cheated to death, so I've decided to see what it's like doing it too. I've never cheated in any other game ever, this is my first game where I've decided to buy one and I'm so happy to run Labs without getting cheated away.

• 4 weeks later...