Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty

ken_kenif

Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges against him today, including intentional homicide – the most serious of five charges against him in a case that largely divided America along political and racial lines more than a year after he shot three men during a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse fatally shot Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and wounded Gaige Grosskreutz during often violent protests in the summer of 2020 following the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a Black man, in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Rittenhouse, 17 at the time, faced charges ranging from intentional homicide to reckless and attempted homicide. 

i followed the cort, in my opinion he‘ s not a murderer, but he has some guilt for the 2 dead people.   truly the charges were false and over the top. 

the jury had no other way for their verdict cause miner charges were rules out.

I am happy to see, that a young teen (18) does not has to spent his life behind bars. 

in the end there are just victims, he will likley never have a normal life, cause his conscience will constantly remind him of the 2 dead people. next are the families of the dead persons and of course kyle‘ s family. everywere just victims so sad 😥, so mich pain.