Escape from Tarkov Review

DmK

Hi guys,

after a Week of using Elusion nearly daily, I decided to do a review. Let's get straight to the point!

ESP  - 9/10

The ESP is working good. Shows everything you need (PMCs, Player SCAV and AI SCAVs).

However the boxes are sometimes kinda laggy (not fluidly moving). This could be due to my FPS (80-100) but I'm not quite sure.

Another Problem is that if you use certain zoom scopes, the Boxes will be way off. I'm not sure if that's even possible to change since Tarkov has a lot of Scopes and Zooms + I do not have had a provider that has that correctly yet. Definitely will rate 10/10 if the Devs manage to support all Zooms!

Aimbot - 9/10

The Aimbot is working really good! I love the Customization Options (FOV, Bone and Smooth). You can go really legit or hard blatant!

I'm rating it a 9/10 because I think it could really use a Visibility Check (not sure if it's even possible due to how Tarkov works?), and tracking with smooth is kinda jumpy and not fluid.

Loot ESP - 10/10

I really really love the Loot ESP, it shows everything you need. You can customize what you want to see and what you do not want to see. The Distance and Min Value sliders are a huge gamechanger for me! Really good job on this one ! Haven't encountered anything that wasn't tracked it (after another User gave me a hint that I fcked up my Settings lol).

Misc - 10/10

I don't think there's much to say. NoRecoil, NoSway, NoBreath and Unl. Stamina are working decent. NoSway can be a bit tricky to get working, but alot of Users gave instructions how to use it properly so it works flawless. Sometimes the Crosshair doesn't line up with RedDot, but it isn't much of a problem since it's only off by max. 1cm.

TL;DR:

Buy buy buy! Definitely worth the money and I'll definitely resub.

Kind Regards

DmK

On 11/19/2021 at 12:31 AM, DmK said:

Hi guys,

after a Week of using Elusion nearly daily, I decided to do a review. Let's get straight to the point!

ESP  - 9/10

The ESP is working good. Shows everything you need (PMCs, Player SCAV and AI SCAVs).

However the boxes are sometimes kinda laggy (not fluidly moving). This could be due to my FPS (80-100) but I'm not quite sure.

Another Problem is that if you use certain zoom scopes, the Boxes will be way off. I'm not sure if that's even possible to change since Tarkov has a lot of Scopes and Zooms + I do not have had a provider that has that correctly yet. Definitely will rate 10/10 if the Devs manage to support all Zooms!

Aimbot - 9/10

The Aimbot is working really good! I love the Customization Options (FOV, Bone and Smooth). You can go really legit or hard blatant!

I'm rating it a 9/10 because I think it could really use a Visibility Check (not sure if it's even possible due to how Tarkov works?), and tracking with smooth is kinda jumpy and not fluid.

Loot ESP - 10/10

I really really love the Loot ESP, it shows everything you need. You can customize what you want to see and what you do not want to see. The Distance and Min Value sliders are a huge gamechanger for me! Really good job on this one ! Haven't encountered anything that wasn't tracked it (after another User gave me a hint that I fcked up my Settings lol).

Misc - 10/10

I don't think there's much to say. NoRecoil, NoSway, NoBreath and Unl. Stamina are working decent. NoSway can be a bit tricky to get working, but alot of Users gave instructions how to use it properly so it works flawless. Sometimes the Crosshair doesn't line up with RedDot, but it isn't much of a problem since it's only off by max. 1cm.

TL;DR:

Buy buy buy! Definitely worth the money and I'll definitely resub.

Kind Regards

DmK

Litttt. Glad we are all here to help each other!