controller support?

biffleD

Question

7 answers to this question

On 11/15/2021 at 9:50 PM, itzmak said:

Use Rewasd but only remap trigger to aimbot key

Editing this post because I tried REWASD with 2042 and will say it does not work. The aim bot snaps in random directions

Alternatively, you could give Steam's big picture controller input support a try. Here's how you would need to set it up:

1. Navigate to controller configuration in steam settings
  2. Make sure your controller type is enabled in the hook settings for controller inputs (in the big picture mode settings I believe)
  3. Make sure the setting for global inputs is allowed (I can't remember what it's called but it should be the third option)
  4. Go to your controllers key mappings
  5. Remap the Left or Right trigger to press the aimkey (which I assume is left mouse in your case)

After this you should be good to go, might need to restart for the controller hook to take effect but I can't remember.
I've made it work this way on other platforms but I'm not sure how effective it will be w/ Elusion.

Maybe you could give it a try and report back? I'm not currently verified so I cannot test.

Edited by billybishop
On 11/17/2021 at 1:37 PM, billybishop said:

Alternatively, you could give Steam's big picture controller input support a try. Here's how you would need to set it up:

1. Navigate to controller configuration in steam settings
  2. Make sure your controller type is enabled in the hook settings for controller inputs (in the big picture mode settings I believe)
  3. Make sure the setting for global inputs is allowed (I can't remember what it's called but it should be the third option)
  4. Go to your controllers key mappings
  5. Remap the Left or Right trigger to press the aimkey (which I assume is left mouse in your case)

After this you should be good to go, might need to restart for the controller hook to take effect but I can't remember.
I've made it work this way on other platforms but I'm not sure how effective it will be w/ Elusion.

Maybe you could give it a try and report back? I'm not currently verified so I cannot test.

Sure, I'll give it a shot tomorrow