What's your favorite thing in your free time beside of gaming?

What's your favorite thing in your free time beside of gaming?

When ever I got some free time after work and the weather fits, I grab some cat food and self cooked snacks to feed and pet the stray cats. It fills my heart with joy to help and cuddle all those little stinky fluffs. We got hella lot stray cats over here, most people just ignore them.

• 2 weeks later...

I write/record/perform Music. I am a guitarist and aspiring producer. Been playing music pretty much all my life. Started with choir in 2nd grade. Then Alto Sax in 5th grade thru 9th grade. That's when I picked up the guitar and fell in love with it. At first, I just wanted to learn some Nirvana songs (my fav band at the time) but eventually, I got into metal (the kind with scream vocals) and once I heard that style of guitar playing I was hooked, and eventually started a band. Been writing my own music ever since. So when I'm not gaming, or taking care of my two-year-old son. I am writing music in the studio I have set up in my house. As well as recording other people and bands. I also enjoy making trap/rap beats and EDM, but Metal is my main music of choice. 

I also am really into painting/playing Warhammer AoS/40k 

Edited by AdeptusElite
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...