2042 Reliabilty and performance?

Professor Moriarty

Question

Hey guys, im looking foreward to getting the 2042 script when im verified. Can anybody attest to its performance while computer is under load graphically?
Ive had issues with some scripts either crashing or the ESP lagging super hard in graphically intensive games like 2042 or Tarkov.
Looking foreward to the content, everybody on ElitePVPers has had great things to say about Elusion. 
             Thanks in advance~

3 answers to this question

On 3/8/2023 at 1:34 AM, Professor Moriarty said:

Hey guys, im looking foreward to getting the 2042 script when im verified. Can anybody attest to its performance while computer is under load graphically?
Ive had issues with some scripts either crashing or the ESP lagging super hard in graphically intensive games like 2042 or Tarkov.
Looking foreward to the content, everybody on ElitePVPers has had great things to say about Elusion. 
             Thanks in advance~

Look graphically if your system doesnt perform well under load you will notice ESP being buggy,i only turn on Health ESP since i only need general ESP where the players are i dont need all the info they got like boxes,bones etc...

Get ready that the cheat will work and you probably wont get banned unless you keep dropping 100 kills per match.
To answer your quetion yes there may be some performance impact,this is not due to Elusion but the game design itself is just shitty.

Thanks for the response dudes.

I have a 9900k and a 2080 ti, but graphically this game is pretty hard-core cranked up to ultra. The tesselation and particle effects of large explosions assrape my graphics processing. It goes from 40 to 100% usage lol. I think if I just turn a few settings down it will likely do okay. I look forward to using it if my app gets accepted lol!