Hello guys)

I would like to tell you a little about myself) I am 21 years old and I managed to play a lot of games, starting with the CIS game WOT and ending with PUBG, there was a long way between these games, both RPG and shooters. For the first time, I discovered cheats for myself in the form of cheat codes in GTA San Andreas), later I found out about the software again for GTA San Andreas, since then a lot of water has flowed, and I learned about ETF and what cheats are for this game, right away I’ll say that I didn’t immediately find this forum (it’s a pity, I had to try bad cheats and even had one not bad for privacy purposes, I won’t say which one, but in terms of functionality it looks like elusion. I really hope to join the ranks of the Elutionists) if you so you can call it of course, and add to your list of achievements)

I started off my path with cheat codes in GTA as well, I think it was on GTA4 while playing on my PS3 a good while back, the first time I cheated on an online game was Roblox with cheat engine when I was 11 lol. I got into EFT a couple of years ago and I got pretty decent, I usually get to level 30-40 each wipe, but I've been tired of the grind and doing the same stuff again every wipe. I've looked at Kernaim which people have said is good, but it's only been out since December of last year as far as their website says, so I'm waiting a month or two to see if they get detected before buying it. Other than that, I'm in the same boat as you, hoping that I can get access to some high quality cheats.