BF2042 Testimonial!

Tito

Alright let me tell you in few short lines

AIMBOT - 7/10

ESP - 7/10

Now below the longer version if you wanna read...
So ESP in this cheat is a bit buggy, i dont think developers are to blame its just the shitty state of this particular game,esp works in most cases for me i always ran all cheats as admin then game as admin too,in theirs however you gotta run cheat as admin and run game normally otherwise it wont show up,also use borderless display mode and you will be fine.
To clarify ESP works as intended and you wont be dissapointed...game on the other hand can be dissapointing at times.

Aimbot is pretty basic you have to tone it down if you use it cause this aimbot shoots like a laser,I reccommend at least 30% smooth to smooth it out othherwise aimbots works just fine...
I dont really use aimbot in this game since...well you only need ESP really and still Sundance can fly behind you and fack you up  game is simply too big,too many angles to shoot from,not possible to ravage everyone unless you set aim to like 360 degrees 1 smooth etc...

Biggest selling point of this one is Security,i was told by other members that nobody was ever banned using it,this is very impressive since EAC protects this game and EAC is biggest baddest mofo in this business right next to BattlEye etc...

All in all im happy with it,security means everything to me so from that regard its quite nice.

• 4 weeks later...