EFT Review

YKJosh

NOTE: I am basing these on performance in game, and then adding some feedback to improve its performance and the quality of life for the player.

Player ESP 8/10: This esp works great and works perfectly. The only update I would request would be to make the esp notify you whether a player model is actually in sight of yours. So maybe the box color around the skeleton changes when they are in sight to red perhaps, and when they are not in sight, maybe keep it a light blue color. This personally would help me if I am purposefully trying to avoid other players from seeing me, and also for me to know that if I'll be shooting at whatever is covering them. We all know visuals in tarkov can make it difficult to see other players sometimes, and this kind of update will make it certain that the other player is in sight. 

Loot ESP9/10: I know you guys have been updating the loot esp, especially container esp, and it is absolutely phenomenal. I only have two issues with it one being a minor issue, and the other being a bit bigger. The minor issue I would like to see fixed would be to take away the transparent grey box that sits behind the loot text (i.e. Container, with a grey background behind the text) - this is just a quality of life thing in my opinion. The second issue I would bring up is adding Graphics cards and tetrizes to the rare loot category, because it does not show up at all. I haven't tested other loot that does not show up yet, but I am sure there may be others. 

Aimbot 8/10: The aimbot works really well in my opinion, and is really deadly up close if you have the right FOV setting attached to it. However, my only stipulation would be that certain guns have an issue with this mechanic, and maybe it can be tweaked a bit to really snap bullets to the desired location. I understand player movement may make it a little more difficult for shots to hit 100% of the time, but it only needs minor tweaks. Other than that this feature is powerful to say the least. 

MISC 10/10: I love being able to make presets so I do not have to manually do everything for every raid. The other features work great and give me no issues.

OVERALL SCORE: 9/10: Only needs minor improvements for the most part. Other than that it works great! 

I hope my feedback helps you guys! I would definitely try to focus on what I said about loot ESP if you agree with me!