Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign In

Sign In

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Riper

Vedification

Hello its been a month i applied for verification. Still waiting please help.

Hi,

The staff team are currently busy with working on EFT so you'll just have to hold on for a little bit longer.

I have been waiting nearly a month too. I've just put in a new verification too incase my old one was missed.

oh wait so this forum is already like dead, and you can't join dc until you are verificated

well then I'll wait I guess

Wait. A month and more to get verified? That has gotta be a joke. Or if not, it's a really good way to make people move away to other places.

Yeah I have been waiting nearly two months and have posted two verifications. I was keen on buying but not so much anymore. I have moved to a different provider for now.