Is it Bad to be "Brand New" to a cheesing community?

Xemerald3

Question

Hey guys, didn't see this question asked but I was recommended by a friend to check this community out when i was interested in using EFT cheats. I have never used a cheat before but have seen my friends use them and looked like fun. my question is: "Will I not get accepted or slotted if I don't have previous experience or links for other cheat provider profiles?"

"If not does it make sense to join other communities as well and build profiles?"

Although doing my research it seems Elusion is one of the best out there with little to no reports of detection. I don't want to be a rage cheater but instead just loot in piece sometimes lol 

1 answer to this question

Saw nobody responded to you. 

I’m awaiting application approval as well, but a genuine approach at least in my opinion would be to do research. Elitepvpers is a great forum community for gaming chairs, & constant ongoing discussions about them. Lots to learn there. Also, creating your own posts to have discussions to get your name known in the community would help. 

TLDR; you may have never cheesed before, but you don’t have to act like it if you’re well-read on the topic & community. Best of luck!