Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign In

Sign In

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

roberto

hello partypeople

hey guys,

i just wanted to introduce myself since im waiting for my application and my daily ADHD is kicking in so why not.
Soo i cheated a little bit in CSGO when i was a kid, not really cheating alot rn, but cheated on Cold war zombies a little and some warzone rounds as well  (i hope thats not fking up my application lol) but i started playing eft and idk just feel like cheating and not sweating every round so here i am.

Welcome Roberto! I hope you enjoy the time here and trust me I know what you mean about not wanting to sweat in tarkov lmao

welcome welcome hope you find everything youre looking for

Closet cheating is an art man. Like any skill, you get better with practice....and each ban lol