Application review hiatus

Arlen

Question

Hi!

I've submitted my application on 17 of july, and there had been no answear to it. I thought there is some problem, so I looked though the emails and couldn't find anything =(. Am I missing something, perhaps some problem occured?

@ZoneAlarm Just checking in since you said old apps were gone through and you were the person to tag.
From initially applying and expressing interest it's been about 10 months, :') within that time period its been just under a month since I last updated my initial application. I was last told to just update it instead of making a new app, so that's what I did. I think it may have been overlooked, would a staff member be able to give me advice or leave a comment?

Guys please pay attention to https://elusion.cc/board/cheat-status/

The cheats for EFT are still being updated at the moment, meaning let the developers do what they need to do before granting any more people access to the product.

I'm waiting for 3 weeks, almost a month, but I'm not complaining and instead I'm just paying attention to when the devs think it's okay to let more people in. The way I see it, if waiting lets the developers ensure that the hack is updated and not going to get any of us in undesirable situations, then yeah, I think waiting is a good idea.

Interesting to see how the review process works, and it is just possible that the application review isn't their main priority at the moment, Just need some patience is all, just submitted my app (expecting it to take about 2-3 weeks, maybe less, maybe more.)