Verification

Tokio

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi,

It just depends on when the staff team are free to review your account. I waited a week or two if I recall. Also make sure to have as many profiles / information from other cheating providers you've used / are using.

Best of luck.

On 7/20/2022 at 7:20 AM, Tokio said:

is the verification a 2 day wait or several days? I know you probably got a tone of apps due to Cycle/EFT. 

Depends , can be few hours or days. Like everyone says...*they have lives too*, also won't be bad to get more STAFF 😄

King regards.

On 7/20/2022 at 8:01 PM, Mutiny said:

Hi,

It just depends on when the staff team are free to review your account. I waited a week or two if I recall. Also make sure to have as many profiles / information from other cheating providers you've used / are using.

Best of luck.

yeah it's been 12 days for me, I am not really worried how long it takes. I was told they only accept/have specific amount of users per a game. 

29 minutes ago, Tokio said:

yeah it's been 12 days for me, I am not really worried how long it takes. I was told they only accept/have specific amount of users per a game. 

As far as I'm aware, no product has ever been slotted and I've been coming up on a year, they may have changed it however you can purchase whatever product you desire.

Make sure you have actual links to all your cheating profiles as well.

2 hours ago, Mutiny said:

As far as I'm aware, no product has ever been slotted and I've been coming up on a year, they may have changed it however you can purchase whatever product you desire.

Make sure you have actual links to all your cheating profiles as well.

you completely missed my point. it's application based, meaning they control the flow of new customers with applications, they also state on their EPVP thread it's pretty much slotted/private. when it's app based, you can pretty much control how many users you have coming in, unlike when you have it where people can purchase whenever. also, they haven't even checked my application and my EPVP rep is stacked and I am previous staff elsewhere, have tons of rep with other providers; my app is not the problem. like I said on my OP, I asked how long it usually takes, I am not worried about not getting accepted, that won't be a issue. 

19 hours ago, Tokio said:

you completely missed my point. it's application based, meaning they control the flow of new customers with applications, they also state on their EPVP thread it's pretty much slotted/private. when it's app based, you can pretty much control how many users you have coming in, unlike when you have it where people can purchase whenever. also, they haven't even checked my application and my EPVP rep is stacked and I am previous staff elsewhere, have tons of rep with other providers; my app is not the problem. like I said on my OP, I asked how long it usually takes, I am not worried about not getting accepted, that won't be a issue. 

They tend to bulk accept people every so often who have passed the application process. It is advertised as limited slots as well, correct however it isn't slotted as of yet. Anyone who has the money to purchase any of the products can do so once accepted.