Escape from Tarkov - Review

Cyniic

Hey Team, my Thoughts on the EFT Platform so Far 🙂

ESP - The Existing ESP Functions for Both Players & Floor Loot are quite easy to understand and utilise however there are a few issues & features left to be desired that you'd expect from a cheat of this price.

Player ESP 7/10 (Issue when using Certain Scopes makes the Player Boxes no longer correct in location or size) Though if that was corrected happy to swap to a 9.5/10

Item ESP 9/10 - Shows Rare's Regardless of your Location on the map meaning you'll never miss that Red Keycard Spawn, Container ESP has been added and seems to work quite well so far.

Aimbot - The Aimbot Operates quite well, I tend not have any issues when encountering other hackers 

It has plenty of Changeable features to allow you to play "Legit" or just flat out shit on other players.

Misc - The Misc Features (No Sway, Unlim Stamina, No Breath)

No Sway (6/10) - If not Activated During Raid Aimbot is out of Sync with your Aim besides that works flawlessly

Unlim Stamina (7/10) - Excellent Feature would be nice if there was a way to let you utilise it in the red

No Breath (10/10) - Works exactly as it should no explanation Needed

Overall - The EFT Cheat is a Wonderful cheat to utilise though leaves a lot to be wanted. 

The No Sway Fix would bring it up to a Solid 10/10 

The Aimbot Prediction Could be Adjusted a Tad besides that its Wonderful

Cheers

Yes the deactivating and reactivating the no sway in game can be quite annoying after a while, but that is just a quality of life fix. For now I advise just making a preset in the MISC page with it off and then load it before every raid, and once you are in just ads, bring up the menu click NO SWAY, then u are set. Make sure your ads is set to press not continuous. Im sure you already knew this though, if not then hope I helped!