New to cheating and Cycle seems like a great game to start in!

Anyone else here after losing 1 too many valuable sets to a grey shit kit that just absolutely drills you? This is the first game I've actually committed to cheating in and I'm blown away with how quickly it drove me here. It's like the game is a perfect storm to attract cheaters...so whats one more eh?

Any successful cheat-veterans have any tips to share about walking the line to not get banned?

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome,

Best way to stay undetected while cheating aka `closet cheating` is to play as if you almost don't have them, don't shoot people through walls, hit only headshots with aimbot and other obvious things like that. You want a bit of smoothing if you want to use an aimbot which slows down the time it takes to get your crosshair from where it is, to the bone that you've selected the aimbot to aim on. Pair that with a low FOV (field of view) and you'd be just fine, make sure to miss a few shots here and there too in gunfights so you're accuracy factor isnt through the roof as the cycle now track stats.

For ESP, you will be fine with everything enabled, no recoil and no spread in misc should be ok too.

Happy cheating