Question regarding Tarkov/Spoofer

EMTMama

Question

Hello!

I am new here, and will hopefully be a customer soon. I am currently banned from Tarkov on multiple accounts.

For those of you familiar with Tarkov bans:

is there a way I can be unbanned from tarkov? They have detected everything I have tried. The only instance where I was unbanned was upon buying a completely new computer (of which I was subsequently shortly banned for using poorly hidden/detected exploits.

10 answers to this question

@ZoneAlarm do you know how reliable is the hwid spoofer? And do i have to reinstall windows or do anything except reinstall tarkov? And for the record I’ve recieved two bans in tarkov so I know I’m hwid banned and have tracer files. 

Edited by Hepe
For clearer text

If the HWID spoofer was not reliable, they wouldn't sell it, it wouldn't be logical. The issue that comes into play, is that with a HWID spoofer, that's an entire new area to constantly have to maintain. So rationally, it adds another vector of consideration to be taken into possible detection.

6 hours ago, Hepe said:

@ZoneAlarm do you know how reliable is the hwid spoofer? And do i have to reinstall windows or do anything except reinstall tarkov? And for the record I’ve recieved two bans in tarkov so I know I’m hwid banned and have tracer files. 

Tarkov doesnt do HWID bans for first cheating offences? O.O

There's no fixed number when BattlEye HWID bans you, it's random and not the same for everyone. You might get HWID banned on your first ban, others get HWID banned on the 5th time and so on. The only way to find out whether it's an account or HWID ban, is to play on a new account and see if you get banned within a couple of hours or the next day. If so, it's a HWID ban.

On 7/7/2022 at 2:55 AM, ZoneAlarm said:

You need a HWID Spoofer which we provide for free along with the EFT cheat.

Hello There, 

with the EFT cheat i got a spoofer included?

So, if a plan to buy the EFT cheat, i dont need buy the spoofer?