Might be doing a tarkov account giveaway

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 2:49 PM, Silencxy said:

What edition tho?

Standard. Will probably drop around christmas time. Stay posted because its first come first serve. The account will be EU region so its equal for everyone, and so that you are not region locked!

1 hour ago, YKJosh said:

I have my acc as EU, but i live in the US. Im sure you know anyone from any country can play from anywhere if the account is EU. 

Keep in mind that even if you own a EU version, you're ping limited, so you won't be able to play with EVERYONE. You at least can't select every server there is as servers above 160ms (as far as I know) are greyed out in the server selection menu. So before someone gets too excited about the fact that you can play with your friend who lives on the other side of the planet (exaggeration), you'll have a hard time playing the actual game if you can't find a server that has a good connection to the both of you. And if you've manage to play with each other, you'll get constantly kicked ingame if you exceed the ping of 160-180 for x seconds.

2 hours ago, ClassicCB said:

Keep in mind that even if you own a EU version, you're ping limited, so you won't be able to play with EVERYONE. You at least can't select every server there is as servers above 160ms (as far as I know) are greyed out in the server selection menu. So before someone gets too excited about the fact that you can play with your friend who lives on the other side of the planet (exaggeration), you'll have a hard time playing the actual game if you can't find a server that has a good connection to the both of you. And if you've manage to play with each other, you'll get constantly kicked ingame if you exceed the ping of 160-180 for x seconds.

Ill probably stick with the EU account, just because I feel it can satisfies more ppl, and it will make it more fair. But if you have any other suggestions lmk

23 hours ago, ClassicCB said:

The EU account is of course the best choice when it comes down to freedom, but in my opinion, you should mention it as a warning / disclaimer what I wrote when doing the giveaway, just so people know.

Yeah, I will. It seems lots of ppl on here seem to reside in EU, some US. Ill def put a disclaimer. 

• 7 months later...