Hello!

Just thought I'd drop a thread to say hello.

I'm pretty new the online cheating scene as I've been playing mostly single player/strategy games for the past 5-10 years. 

I'm starting to switch back more towards online competitive games (mainly playing Tarkov at the moment).  But due to family commitments and long work hours I don't have as much time to dedicate to these as I used to.  So I'm here looking for something I can use occasionally to cut out some of the grind and make things easier/more fun from time to time.

I've just submitted my application and will keep my fingers crossed I'm accepted and can join the community here!  Either way, thanks for reading this far, and have a good weekend!

Hey man, I just joined too but welcome anyways. As long as you followed the instructions, you should be good. Wait times from what I've heard vary from minutes to 48 hours usually. I think the admins are busy right now though and probably have a lot of applications to sort through. Cheers.

On 7/2/2022 at 11:59 AM, Golgott said:

I'm pretty new the online cheating scene as I've been playing mostly single player/strategy games for the past 5-10 years. 

I'm starting to switch back more towards online competitive games (mainly playing Tarkov at the moment).  But due to family commitments and long work hours I don't have as much time to dedicate to these as I used to.  So I'm here looking for something I can use occasionally to cut out some of the grind and make things easier/more fun from time to time.

Same for me!
Btw the only multiplayer game I play rn is R6Siege and is full of cheaters and started to bothers me so... If you can't beat em, join them!
Hello and welcome!