Cycle frontier Question

Ghoster214

Question

Hello, i have submitted an application for verification, but in the meantime, id love to ask a question regarding possible detection while using Cycle product, if one were to only ever use the item esp for example, is risk of detection lowered, or is the whole package at risk of detection whether specific features are in use or not, and where would one keep an eye for possible detections or red flags on the forums? Thanks!

4 answers to this question

As long as you're not blatantly cheating, then yes, it'll be significantly lower when only using ESP.

However, in this game, it'd probably be best to have a low KD as well, just in case. Since replays exist in this game and can be sent to the mods for review, don't play as if you know where are they at.

The resolution will only be a problem if the monitor and in game resolution doesn't match and your Zoom in your Windows settings has to be set to 100%, then you can play just fine on all resolutions.

@ClassicCB thanks for your post! I was wondering similar thing as the OP. I am mainly interested in using some soft features to gain a little edge -- not too interested in going ham with aim bot for any sort of crazy KD ratio lol. I'm wondering though -- you said there are replays in this game? Is this something that only mods access or can the average user watch any replays?

Everyone can access it. If you get killed and think it's a cheater, you can open a ticket on the official The Cycle website or Discord server and show them the replay how you got killed. The staff will review it and decide whether that person was cheating or not, be it aimbot, flyhack, ESP only etc.