Hello! New to the community, veteran 'closet' cheetah...

Disco

Question

Curious to know the experience of other new members - if new members like myself who submit their ID and verification process get accepted, is it not guaranteed we get accepted? 

I'm a guy who works most of my life in sales, but sometimes I enjoy playing a new game and closet cheezin. I've been a part of a couple private communities for Rust and PUBG and understand the verification/ referral process.

I've paid up $1k USD to be considered for private access with custom featurers, so I'm no stranger to the selection process, but curious to know other newbies experience - has anyone been accepted just by ID verification, or does it require some sort of donation / activity to be accepted into the community? 

I did a good bit of research before selecting this community, and I'm looking forward to being a part of it.

I'll be playing The Cycle legit until I get accepted, so it's not the end of the world if I'm not verified immediately... but will start building trust one way or the other until I become verified.

Another thing - do we have to be verified before we can join the Discord community?

Edited by Disco

15 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Disco said:

if new members like myself who submit their ID and verification process get accepted, is it not guaranteed we get accepted? 

There's no generic answer as it varies from member to member but I've barely seen people get denied and if so, they tried getting into the community by providing fake IDs, failed to provide information etc. So just send in your application, be active/helpful on the forums and you'll have a better change of getting in as long as you're a genuine person.

9 hours ago, Disco said:

has anyone been accepted just by ID verification, or does it require some sort of donation / activity to be accepted into the community?

You just need to get verified with your ID, nothing else is required from you, especially not donations or something similar. 

9 hours ago, Disco said:

Another thing - do we have to be verified before we can join the Discord community?

If you want to purchase one of the private products, then yes, you need to be verified in order to join the private Discord server. There's a public server for all the other products without having the need to be verified which you can just join like that.

Edited by ClassicCB
2 hours ago, ClassicCB said:

There's no generic answer as it varies from member to member but I've barely seen people get denied and if so, they tried getting into the community by providing fake IDs, failed to provide information etc. So just send in your application, be active/helpful on the forums and you'll have a better change of getting in as long as you're a genuine person.

You just need to get verified with your ID, nothing else is required from you, especially not donations or something similar. 

If you want to purchase one of the private products, then yes, you need to be verified in order to join the private Discord server. There's a public server for all the other products without having the need to be verified which you can just join like that.

Right on man - appreciate the insight. 

On 6/15/2022 at 5:21 AM, Disco said:

Curious to know the experience of other new members - if new members like myself who submit their ID and verification process get accepted, is it not guaranteed we get accepted? 

I'm a guy who works most of my life in sales, but sometimes I enjoy playing a new game and closet cheezin. I've been a part of a couple private communities for Rust and PUBG and understand the verification/ referral process.

I've paid up $1k USD to be considered for private access with custom featurers, so I'm no stranger to the selection process, but curious to know other newbies experience - has anyone been accepted just by ID verification, or does it require some sort of donation / activity to be accepted into the community? 

I did a good bit of research before selecting this community, and I'm looking forward to being a part of it.

I'll be playing The Cycle legit until I get accepted, so it's not the end of the world if I'm not verified immediately... but will start building trust one way or the other until I become verified.

1. My experience so far was great. Everyone helped me if i didn't know something...no one was rude *so far* with me. And i've shared my info about verification with others newbies and they were happy about it so yea.
  2. I reasearch this community too before using it the only thing i didn't saw was about payment. On site is only Crypto but they have a exchanger wich is great but if isn't available you can't buy it maybe getting an 'upgrade' on forum to pay trought PayPal / Credit Card would be nice.

Just shared a little of my opinion on your topic if you don't mind.

King Regards.
@Lego

Hello, please keep in mind that PayPal bans cheese related accounts once they find out, so all money would be eventually lost or under review and no longer possible to withdraw.

Credit Cards are an option, but there will, and have been people abusing this doing a chargeback from their bank to get their money back once they've received their product or are not satisfied with it.

Hi,

Well...you can do a charity page on PayPal and put people to donate there then send a proof on discord with nickname. And for sure you can do that without issue because i do know some people with 'cheese' related who are doing this metod.

King Regards.
@Lego

• Administrators
On 7/8/2022 at 5:27 PM, Lego said:

Hi,

Well...you can do a charity page on PayPal and put people to donate there then send a proof on discord with nickname. And for sure you can do that without issue because i do know some people with 'cheese' related who are doing this metod.

King Regards.
@Lego

PayPal will still find out you use it to sell cheats and bans you right away. The money would also be lost because they lock it as their AUP says so.

Not worth the trouble. 🙂 

On 7/11/2022 at 4:34 AM, ZoneAlarm said:

PayPal will still find out you use it to sell cheats and bans you right away. The money would also be lost because they lock it as their AUP says so.

Not worth the trouble. 🙂 

There must be a way to do something...worth searching i may come back with info :).

What's the point and why risk it? Cryptocurrencies and the payment methods of the exchanger suffice and should cover everything. If you can't purchase crypto use use the payment method of the exchanger, ask a friend or go for another cheat with payment methods that expose your personal data even more and risk getting your account banned off the platform.

TL;DR: PayPal will never happen.