Hello Boys

Good afternoon guys,

Fresh and new here,

Been a product user of several different sites and products. Apex and EFT have been my go to games for these sites. From the jump ive been what we all call a "closet" cheater. I always try to be respectful and as non blatant as possible. Unless youre worth 800k+ on EFT 😃 Looking to get verified here and if that happens hop into some "The Cycle: Frontier" and maybe some EFT once that wipe rolls around. Ive been fortunate enough to be low key enough i dont think ive ever been banned due to something that was not a detection which im pretty proud to say. We all know it can happen any day with just one misstep in a game.

Good luck Guys, ill see you in game 😉

21 hours ago, ETSDreams said:

Good afternoon guys,

Fresh and new here,

Been a product user of several different sites and products. Apex and EFT have been my go to games for these sites. From the jump ive been what we all call a "closet" cheater. I always try to be respectful and as non blatant as possible. Unless youre worth 800k+ on EFT 😃 Looking to get verified here and if that happens hop into some "The Cycle: Frontier" and maybe some EFT once that wipe rolls around. Ive been fortunate enough to be low key enough i dont think ive ever been banned due to something that was not a detection which im pretty proud to say. We all know it can happen any day with just one misstep in a game.

Good luck Guys, ill see you in game 😉

I’m like you - a closet cheetah through and through. 

My recently raged on rust for like a weekend which was fun, but raging tends to bore me out quicker than closet cheating. ESP is the feature I use primarily