The Cycle: Frontier Review

c2w

This review is of my opinions & experience.

Usability, Functionality & Features: 3.5/5 (I am not rating this part based on the rage features because I did not use them, this is more based of the aimbot, Esp & item Esp)

Good:
1.ESP - Basic but works & it does not lag & has no delay but could use some improvements Imo.

2.Aimbot - Works amazing & if you are trying to hide it the smoothing feature is honestly well done no complaints here - it also works if you want to use it for rage cheating.

3.Radar - Used it for a bit & honestly was not for me but might be for you, also no complaints here.

4.Item ESP - this has to be my favorite honestly being able to just see where everything is top tier.

5.Item ESP Filter - Top tier; nothing else needs to be said.

6.Stable - I did not crash a single time; no bsod, no windows error - I was able to play non-stop.

7.ESP - "Show Squad" ESP is honestly a life saver & not having to hit "M" every 2 seconds just to see which direction your teammate is going is a blessing & also helps avoid confusion in PvP scenario. 

-
Bad:
1. No vis check which would not be an issue, but this cost 70EUR/month.

2.ESP - will glitch out on different resolutions (best resolution 1920x1080 Windowed Fullscreen works the best & I have had no crashes or cheat disappearing).

3.ESP - will sometimes bug out & display a teammate as an enemy highlight them in red rather than the green when you turn on "show squad". *This only seems to happen when playing in trios but in duos it works perfectly fine.

4.ESP - Health is a bit delayed.

5.ESP - is a bit cluttered & a bit basic in the sense that you can't customize it.
-

Final Score: 4.5/5 

Nothing else needs to be said; this is a really solid cheat & you will not regret it & while the price might be high it is worth every bit of it.

-

This might sound dumb but why not make 2 different builds? one filled with rage features & one built for the more "legit" cheater, obviously you can also ignore this feedback all the same.

Edited by c2w
Wording
  • Administrators

Thank you for your review.

As of the Visibility Check, it has been added last night. Some bugs are from the game itself, and the once caused by the cheat (minor issues) are getting fixed.

We prefer security of features. Right now there might be some ragy features on the cheat but they arent really used because our customers prefer legit cheating. 

1 hour ago, ZoneAlarm said:

Thank you for your review.

As of the Visibility Check, it has been added last night. Some bugs are from the game itself, and the once caused by the cheat (minor issues) are getting fixed.

We prefer security of features. Right now there might be some ragy features on the cheat but they arent really used because our customers prefer legit cheating. 

Thank you; as well for providing such a quality service.

Also, that was sort of my point about the rage & legit features with the separating of the builds, but I also understand this might consume more of your time when it wouldn't be worth otherwise.