WHAT DO U PREFER CSGO OR VALORANT

• 3 months later...

Currently it's valorant for me. I've played quite a bit of CS:GO but stopped really playing it the last few years. When Valorant came out i played the beta with friends, was quite a bit of fun. Then i didn't play it for quite a while again and two acts ago i started playing it again. It's a lot of fun for me personally currently and i got a nice group to play with. So i'm gonna be playing valorant until i don't have fun anymore, maybe switch back to CS:GO then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly CS:GO is a better game by a mile to me thats just becuause i like raw shooters ive never been keen on like game changing abilites on characters (thats why i stopped playing cod at AW). The only thing Valorant has the edge on is the 128 tick servers so headshots actually hit.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

When my family started to make some money I was finally able to get a pc in like 2017 and I started out playing counter-strike because I had always watched Anomaly play it. For the longest time I always disliked val even though I had never played it, then eventually I tried playing it. I'll admit, it grew on me. I still would have a bias to say CS is better because of nostalgia and the long time it's spent being a top tier game but now I much enjoy val more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...